Infosys, a global leader in technology, consulting and outsourcing is in a global partnership with Huawei, a leading global information and communication technology (ICT) solution provider. Through this partnership, the companies will jointly offer enterprise customers cloud, big data and communication solutions, along with other enterprise-oriented services which will combine Huawei’s cloud infrastructure and global IT service expertise from Infosys.
· The companies will jointly develop IT solutions that combine Huawei's cloud infrastructure and extensive service expertise from Infosys. These solutions will target enterprise customers looking to modernize their operations by leveraging cloud infrastructure
· Both parties will build reference architectures and standardized solutions for big data platforms, on Huawei hardware infrastructure, for joint go-to-market efforts
· Huawei's customer contact technologies will be integrated with communication services from Infosys to offer enterprise customers a best-in-class communication experience like call center
· Huawei and Infosys will explore setting up a joint lab in China to enable better delivery in all areas of the partnership
Joint offering will enable banks globally to accelerate digital transformation while keeping technology costs under control
Joint Offering: industry leading Finacle Universal Banking Solution Suite on Huawei’s FusionCloud based cloud platform. With this joint offering, financial services clients can expect substantial reductions in infrastructure and application management costs with high resilience and enhanced customer service efficiency across channels. The highly available platform will allow customers to run Finacle suite of applications on a private cloud network, delivering considerable performance, maintenance and total cost of ownership advantages.
· As part of this partnership, Huawei and Finacle carried out a benchmarking activity, observed and reviewed by the global advisory firm EY.
· The solution will provide enhanced agility and quick service rollout, by enabling elastic, on demand and secure computing resource pools, while supporting all-round management and service automation.
· The solution will help reduce operating expenditure by ensuring optimum infrastructure utilization. Besides, customers will enjoy superior operational excellence owing to flexible process orchestration, robotic process automation, straight through processing and industry standards driven integrations
· The solution will provide a real-time 360 degree view of customer with actionable insights from its powerful analytics capabilities, helping banks drive right-sell opportunities and create personalized services for customers.
Qian Yuan (Diana), President – Marketing and Solution Sales Department, Huawei Enterprise Business Group: "This new offering from Huawei and Finacle will empower financial institutions with a world class banking software, with competitive capex, reduced opex and superior flexibility in operations. With reduced total cost of ownership and increased return on investment, banks will benefit from substantial savings which can be channelled to accelerate innovation and strengthen profitability."
The growing demand for better-connected stadiums brings Huawei and Infosys together for this interesting project. Combining Huawei’s extensive experience in the network realm, and Infosys accumulated IT consulting and software expertise, the two companies have developed a smart service and operation solution. The solution has a fully connected wireless local area network (WLAN), which is oriented towards better-connected stadiums. In this joint solution, Huawei provides a WLAN infrastructure, while Infosys offers the service and operation platform.
· Access authentication of wireless users via mobile terminal apps. Spectators can enjoy a variety of online services offered by a stadium.
· Information pushing based on user location to receive relevant information such as special offers and services when they arrive at the present location.
· Precision marketing based on digital technology application Infosys’ Entertainment Experience Platform achieves an integration of the physical with the digital by providing personalized, scenario-specific content, thus enhancing user experiences and creating new business opportunities for stadium operators and event sponsors.
· The platform offers online navigation via apps, scenario-specific service management, live video broadcasting, and social media integration, allowing end users to enjoy a brand new experience.
· Multi-tenant platform the platform supports multiple locations and operators at the same venue. The cloud-based platform is scalable, reliable and can offer both B2B and B2C services
Sudip Singh, Senior Vice President and Global Head, Engineering Services, Infosys, says, "Today’s entertainment hubs offer a great opportunity for traditional physical entities to transform themselves by adding a digital layer. The potential to deliver value to stakeholders – attendees and entertainment center owners – increases exponentially because of the intersection of the physical and the digital. Infosys rich Entertainment Experience Platform, together with Huawei’s market-leading Wi-Fi infrastructure, unlocks this value. This joint global solution will deliver a truly engaging end-user experience while unlocking significant business opportunities to entertainment center owners and event sponsors."